November 23, 2008

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS ROCK!!!!!

The awards were really fun to watch this year ...while watching all I kept saying is wow ....everyone looked lovely..all the performers rocked the house....all except COLDPLAY...I wasnt really feeling the whole confetti thing ..at first it was cool then it was like when is this shit gonna stop coming down already...lol..I know I was not the only one thinking that..overall really good show..but i wasnt a big fan of the line up .. neyo really wowed me.. i really enjoyed miley's performance mad me wanna be a rockstar..lol..mariah was boring as usual to me without her vocals she would be nothin she's a dry diva...but i do love her music...I really expected more celebs to show up !!!!
BUT HEY THERES ALWAYS NEXT YEAR...

















THAT BANG















2 comments:

RaHDaCeO...C.Y.M said...

I LOVED THE AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS!!

THERE WAS SOME BORING ASS PERFORMANCES AND THERE WAS SOME COOL ONES AS WELL!!

HERE ARE MY TOP 5 PERFORMANCES!!
5-RIHANNA
4-MILEY CIRUS
3-KANYE WEST
2-ALICIA KEYZ
1-BEYONCE

BEYONCE...KANYE...& ALICIA HELD IT DOWN!!

Anonymous said...

damn i missed the awards thiss yr think i was in the studioooo but i love the bloggg dopppe! showinn luvvv

-FYNESE MUSIC-
www.myspace.com/tracchild